CuraFoot collaborates with 3M and leading diabetic practitioners in Kolkata to improve Foot Care.
We organize foot camps at doctor premises and bring world-class Podiatric Care closer to patients.
In our most recent camp, 50+ diabetic patients were treated under the guidance of a leading Diabetologist in his own chamber.
We provide clinical solutions for the treatment of Bunions, Calluses, Fungal infections, Blisters, Planter warts, Hammertoes, Athletes’ feet, Stone bruises, Foot ulcers, Charcot feet, ingrown toenails and cracked heels also.
We use cutting-edge 3D Scan technology and trained podiatrists to bring affordable foot care to all.
Foot problems most often happen when there is nerve damage, also called neuropathy. This can cause tingling, pain (burning or stinging), or weakness in the foot. They are common in people with diabetes. You might be afraid you’ll lose a toe, foot, or leg to diabetes, or know someone who has, but you can lower your chances of having diabetes-related foot problems by taking care of your feet every day. Managing your blood glucose levels, also called blood sugar, can also help keep your feet healthy.
There are some common symptoms to identify Diabetic Feet.
1. Pain, burning, tingling and numbness in legs and feet.
2. Difficulty in injury healing and resistance to infection because of hindered blood flow. The blood vessels become narrow and hard, and blood does not flow the way it should.
3. Foot ulcers that affect the ball of the foot or under the big toe. They should be shown to the doctor immediately even if they do not hurt.
4. Foot deformities that change the shape of the feet.
5. Gangrene causes decay and death of tissue and might raise the need of amputation.
6. Skin changes such as dryness, cracks, damage to heels, scaling, broken skin between toes, peeling
7. Calluses because of high-pressure areas under the foot. These calluses and corns can turn into ulcers if not treated in time.
One way to prevent foot issues with diabetes is to keep your blood sugar within a healthy range, so check your blood sugar on a regular basis. Also, take your diabetes medication as instructed. If you’re unable to control your blood sugar and find any such serious signs and symptoms on your feet, then consult a Podiatrist immediately.
As India’s #1 Foot Care Clinic we are proud to be associated with leading endocrinologists of Kolkata who care for better foot health of their diabetic patients. Such patients are at much higher risk of ulcerations and even amputations. Our custom-made insoles, shoes and sandals improve body alignment and foot support. With the experience of 50,000+ foot scans we manufacture affordable products that provide pain relief, comfort and arch support.
To book your appointment, call us at +913371646463 or visit https://clinic.curafoot.in/appointment/